Hello! This is a markup example of your new documentation. I made this project to easily document my own projects, but I thought it would be great to share it, so you will save the time it took me to learn everything that finally, resulted in this documentation. I hope you do a lot of work!
- Optimized compatible with Core Web Vitals
- Security level A+ in Mozilla Observatory
- Support for multiple languages
- No dependencies
- Automated advanced search engine
- Light and dark theme
- Shortcodes for alerts, notes, tables, etc.
- Advanced code blocks
- Fully customizable
- Hugo 0.100.0 or higher (extended version)
- Git - Install Git
- Desire to document
Go to the root of your Hugo project and run the following command:
git submodule add https://github.com/zkreations/docs themes/docs
Recommended structure #
I made this documentation thinking that you could generate multiple versions of the same project, that’s why the recommended structure should contain a version number first, for example:
If you want to start quickly, use the example I left in the demo folder, which is the same one you are reading right now. Run the following command:
cp -R themes/docs/demo/content .
The theme contains some useful options that can help you customize your documents even more. Copy the demo/config.toml file and replace the information with your data. Finally, start the local server by running:
All contributions are welcome, I will take time to review any request as long as you keep the following in mind when making them:
- Do not add more options that may increase complexity.
- Avoid JavasScript as much as possible if you can do it with CSS.
- Do not intervene with the custom options of the users.
Final note #